Trade and earn up to 3X rewards per month!
“RSmart Rewards” for Rakuten FX
Got a question about R Smart Rewards? Read our FAQs for more details.
You can register R Smart Rewards via the programme page (Click here) and you need to register once only with your Rakuten FX account number. You will receive a webpage confirmation message after completing the registration form.
Yes, you can register both R Smart Rewards and Welcome Offer at the same time. However, clients can joint R Smart Rewards from the third calendar month (of completed the requirement of Welcome Offer) of the account opening.
If you’re a new client, the trading volume in the Welcome offer can be used to calculate in R Smart Rewards multiplier.
Clients who registered for Rakuten FX Membership Programme need not re-register, the eligible account of Rakuten FX Membership Programme will be automatically become an eligible account of The Programme.
Market open and close time is 05:10 (Monday 06:00) and 04:55 HKT respectively during Summer time for Rakuten FX, as your order is executed before the market close of the last trading day of March, the order will be count in March. For details of the trading hours of Rakuten FX, please refer to RFX trading rules
The trading volume of opened position and closed position will be computing separately. For example, if you opened a position of 10,000 GBP/USD and closed in this month, total trading volume of 20,000 will be computed in this month. If you opened a position of 10,000 GBP/USD and keep it, the trading volume of 10,000 will be computed for this month and the trading volume of the close position will be computed for the month you close the position afterward.
The amount of reward will be computed and credited to the Eligible Account in around 15 working days upon the end of each complete calendar month.
The monthly trading volume will NOT be carried forward to the next month for reward calculation. Closing of reward amount will be carried out each month.
Bonus for large forex traders!
Get an exclusive Lukfook Jewellery gold gift (worth approximately HK$3,500) if you trade at least 200M or above in each month for 3 consecutive months!
*Gift photo is for reference only.
Register for the “R Smart Reward” now!
Remarks: Clients who registered for Rakuten FX Membership Programme need not re-register. The eligible account of Rakuten FX Membership Programme will be automatically become an eligible account of Rakuten FX Trader Rewards Programme.
1. The Programme starts on 1 March 2023 at 06:00 a.m. (Hong Kong Time) and will continue until the Programme is terminated in accordance with Clause 19 (“the “Programme Period”).
2. The Programme applies to all Rakuten FX Live accounts of Rakuten Securities Hong Kong Limited (“Rakuten Securities HK”).
3. Clients shall register the Programme through designated registration page. Clients who registered for Rakuten FX Membership Programme need not re-register, the eligible account of Rakuten FX Membership Programme will be automatically become an eligible account of The Programme. Each client can only register one account to participate in this Programme, but there is no limit on the number of registrations. The latest registration of the account registered (“Eligible Account”) in the latest completed calendar month shall prevail, and the trading volume of the Eligible Account will be computed.
4. Clients can join The Programme from the third calendar month of the account opening, and those account opened on or before 1 January 2023 can join the programme immediately.
5. Eligible Account must be in accordance with the below criteria for qualifying the Reward multiplier based on the monthly trading volume in the three (3) complete months before the latest complete calendar month (whichever is lower).
|Monthly trading volume
|0 – 9,999,000
|10,000,000 (10M) or above
|50,000,000 (50M) or above
6. The total opened and closed positions (“total trading volume”) will be computed from the first trading date (Market open) to the last trading date (Market close) in the same calendar month based on the computation with the transaction records held in Rakuten Securities HK.
7. Eligible Account must be in accordance with total trading volume for entitling the reward amount on every trading volume of 10,000,000 (10M) in the latest complete calendar month, and the maximum reward amount applies.
|Rewards for every trading volume of 10M
|Maximum reward amount
8. Eligible Account which reaches the trading volume of 200,000,000 (200M) or above in each month for three (3) consecutive month period can receive one piece of Luk Fook Jewellery Gold gift (worth approximately HK$3,500). Each account can only receive the gold gift once under this programme.
9. Each Client is only entitled to have one (1) eligible account in The Programme at all time. Clients who want to change their eligible account for The Programme may resubmit their registration through the designated registration page. Please note that all trading records of the new registered account under this clause before the registration date will not be used for the calculation of reward multiplier and reward amount.
10. The adjustment of the reward multiplier will be based on the total trading volume of the Eligible Account computed from the three (3) months before the latest complete calendar month and the total trading volume for entitling reward amount will be based on the latest complete calendar month.
11. The amount of reward will be credited to the Eligible Account in 15 working days upon the end of each complete calendar month.
12. For USD denominated currency account, HKD cash reward amount will be converted to USD at the rate of 7.85.
13. If the Eligible Account is closed before receiving any rewards and gifts, it is deemed as forfeited.
14. Client who is entitled to collect the Luk Fook Jewellery Gold gift (worth approximately HK$3,500) will be notified by email regarding the redemption details. Client shall collect the gold gift in person at the Rakuten Securities HK office on or before the specified date stated on the redemption email. Eligible Client shall collect the reward in person at the Rakuten Securities HK office. If the Eligible account is closed before receiving the reward or there is late collection, the rewards are deemed as forfeited.
15. The reward amount or gift is not transferable to any third parties and may not be redeemed for cash or products under any circumstances and the gift photo is for reference only.
16. This Program and the relevant offers are subject to the Terms and Conditions of relevant products or services, Luk Fook Jewellery has no responsibility for this Programme and the relevant offers.
17. Rakuten Securities Hong Kong accepts no liability for the quality of the products provided by the supplier(s).
18. Rakuten Securities HK has no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late and damaged forms or unavailable network connections, or delayed electronic transmission which may limit an Eligible Account’s ability to participate in “The Programme”.
19. Rakuten Securities HK reserves the right to suspend, vary or discontinue the above offer and amend the terms and conditions thereof at any time without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the decision of Rakuten Securities HK shall be final and conclusive. In such event, Rakuten Securities HK will make reasonable efforts to notify by email.
20. The Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
21. The Terms and Conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
22. In the event of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.
Disclaimer: This event is organized by Rakuten Securities HK. This event is neither a recommendation, an offer, nor a solicitation for any investment product or service or the basis for investment decisions, nor should it be interpreted as profession advice. Investment involves risk. For anyone who browses this event or before making any investment decisions, you should fully understand its key features and risks, and carefully consider whether it is appropriate for you in view of your personal circumstances including financial position, investment experience and objective. Appropriate professional advice should be sought when necessary.